Tritone in western Music and its relation with Aries and Libra Ascendants
The relationship between Tritone in western music scale and the energy movement of Aries and Libra Ascendants. In music theory, the tritone is defined as a musical interval composed of three adjacent whole tones (six semitones). For instance, the interval from F up to the B above it (in short, F–B) is a tritone as… Continue reading
An Independent researcher on antediluvian symbolism and languages.
- Unveiling Bird Symbolism (3D) – The Phoenix of Assyria
- The Dragon wars of Assyria told through art (3D) – Part 1
- Ge’ez – Tigrinya translation of Enuma Elish – The 7 tablets of creation – Tablet 2 – Part 4
- Ge’ez – Tigrinya translation of Enuma Elish – The 7 tablets of Creation – Tablet 2 – Part 3
- Ge’ez/Tigrinya translation of Enuma Elish – The 7 tablets of creation – Tablet 2 – Part 2