Ge’ez/Tigrinya translation of Sumerian King list (SKL) – Part 1
The contextual and symbolic translation tells us that Ubara tutu (considered to be Enoch, inak) left with the God’s as he was saved from the impending annihilation of the flood. He was the last antediluvian King of Sumer. It could also mean that Ubara Tutu didn’t have progenies, he was sterile. The last one translates… Continue reading
An Independent researcher on antediluvian symbolism and languages.
- Unveiling Bird Symbolism (3D) – The Phoenix of Assyria
- The Dragon wars of Assyria told through art (3D) – Part 1
- Ge’ez – Tigrinya translation of Enuma Elish – The 7 tablets of creation – Tablet 2 – Part 4
- Ge’ez – Tigrinya translation of Enuma Elish – The 7 tablets of Creation – Tablet 2 – Part 3
- Ge’ez/Tigrinya translation of Enuma Elish – The 7 tablets of creation – Tablet 2 – Part 2